On July 16 and July 17 will take place the first phase of the evaluation of the applications submitted to participate in the 2018 Call for Doctoral positions.
As stated in the Call, the evaluation of the applications for admission will be conducted by an Admissions Committee made up of the Director of the SAS, as president, the coordinators of the 5 research areas (or their delegates) and 5 outside experts.
The Admission Committee is made up of:
· Prof. Roberto Ciccocioppo, Director of the School of Advanced Studies, President
· Prof. Federico Bellini, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Architecture, Design, Planning
· Prof. Alessandro Palmieri, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Chemical Sciences, Area of Research: Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology
· Prof. Carlotta Latini, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Legal and Social Sciences
· Prof. Anna Maria Eleuteri, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Life and Health Sciences
· Prof. Emanuela Merelli, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Computer Science, Area of Research: Science and Technology
· Prof. Matteo Di Venosa, outside expert
· Prof. Francesco Epifano, outside expert
· Prof. Javier Peres Gonzales Serrabona, outside expert
· Dott. Paolo Sossai, outside expert
· Prof. Simone Paganelli, outside expert