On September 18 and September 19 will take place the first phase of the evaluation of the applications submitted to participate in the 2017 Call for Doctoral positions.
As stated in the Call, the evaluation of the applications for admission will be conducted by an Admissions Committee made up of the Director of the SAS, as president, the coordinators of the 5 research areas (or their delegates) and 5 outside experts.
The Admission Committee is made up of:
· Prof. Roberto Ciccocioppo (Director of the SAS), president
· Prof. Federico Bellini, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Architecture, Design, Planning
· Prof. Alessandro Palmieri, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Chemical Sciences, Area of Research: Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology
· Prof. Lucia Ruggeri, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Civil Law and Constitutional Legality, Area of Research: Legal and Social Sciences
· Prof. Cristina Miceli, Member of the Scientific Board of the Doctoral course in Life and Health Sciences
· Prof. Roberto Giambò, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Mathematics, Area of Research: Science and Technology
· Prof. Roberto Mascarucci, outside expert
· Prof. Simone Lucarini, outside expert
· Prof. Budislav Vukas, outside expert
· Dott. Paolo Sossai, outside expert
· Prof. Gianluca Iezzi, outside expert