On November 8, 2021 from 9 am, will take place the first phase of the evaluation of the applications submitted to participate in the 2021 Call for Doctoral positions, second session.
As stated in the Call, the evaluation of the applications submitted for admission will be conducted by an Admissions Committee made up of the Director of the SAS, as president, and the coordinators of the 6 research areas.
The Admission Committee is made up of:
- Prof. Roberto Ciccocioppo (Director of the SAS), President;
- Prof. Federico Bellini, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Architecture, Design, Planning;
- Prof. Maura Pellei, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Chemical Sciences, Area of Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology;
- Prof. Lucia Ruggeri, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Civil Law and Constitutional Legality, Area of Research Legal and Social Sciences;
- Prof. Mauro Angeletti, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Nutrition, Food and Health, Area of Research Life and Health Sciences;
- Prof. Barbara Re, Member of the Scientific Committee of the Doctoral course in Computer Science and Mathematics;
- Prof. Gabriele Giuli, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Physical and Chemical Processes in Earth Systems, Area of Research Physics, Earth and Materials Sciences;