On September 9, 2020 will take place the first phase of the evaluation of the applications submitted to participate in the 2020 Call for Doctoral positions.
As stated in the Call, the evaluation of the applications for admission will be conducted by an Admissions Committee made up of the Director of the SAS, as president, the coordinators of the 6 research areas (or their delegates) and 6 outside experts.
The Admission Committee is made up of:
- Prof. Roberto Ciccocioppo (Director of the SAS), president;
- Prof. Daniele Rossi, Member of the Scientific Committee of the Doctoral course in Architecture, Design, Planning;
- Prof. Sauro Vittori, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology;
- Prof. Lucia Ruggeri, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Civil law and Constitutional Legality, Area of Research Legal and Social Sciences;
- Prof. Mauro Angeletti, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Nutrition, Food and Health, Area of Research Life and Health Sciences;
- Prof. Emanuela Merelli, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Computer Science and Mathematics;
- Prof. Andrea Di Cicco, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Physics, Earth and Materials Sciences;
- Dr. Giacinto Donvito, outside expert;
- Dr. Marina Porchia, outside expert;
- Prof. Maria Jose Cazorla, outside expert;
- Dr. Ilaria Lippi, outside expert;
- Prof. Emilio Tuosto, outside expert;
- Prof. Paolo Postorino, outside expert.