On October 3 will take place the first phase of the evaluation of the applications submitted to participate in the 2018 Call for Doctoral positions.
As stated in the Call, the evaluation of the applications for admission will be conducted by an Admissions Committee made up of the Director of the SAS, as president, the coordinators of the 5 research areas (or their delegates) and 5 outside experts.
The Admission Committee is made up of:
· Prof. Roberto Ciccocioppo (Director of the SAS), president
· Prof. Federico Bellini, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Architecture, Design, Planning
· Prof. Sauro Vittori, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology
· Prof. Lucia Ruggeri, Coordinator of the PhD curriculum in Civil Law and Constitutional Legality, Doctoral course in Legal and Social Sciences
· Dott. Fulvio Laus, Coordinator of the PhD curriculum in One Health, Doctoral course in Life and Health Sciences
· Prof. Michael Carroll, Coordinator of the Doctoral course in Science and Technology
· Dott. Sandro Carbonari, outside expert
· Dott. Deborah Pacetti, outside expert
· Prof. Francesco Giacomo Viterbo, outside expert
· Dott. Giuseppe Orsomando, outside expert
· Dott. Serena Brianzoni, outside expert