During your stay abroad, you are entitled in receiving a 50% increase in salary increase.

The document you need to apply for the salary increase are:

1) an invitation letter from the University/research center where you are going to spend your research period

2) the PhD coordinator has to fill this form

3) in addition, your supervisor has to declare that the research experience you are going to conduct abroad is useful for the research project you are carrying out at UNICAM

When the documents are ready, please submitt them to the SAS office.

To receive the increase please remember that you'll have to send a letter signed from your supervisor abroad stating that you have worked by them from (date) to (date).  If you want to receive the increase monthly, you'll have to submit that letter to us at the end of each month